ITEM # O44129
Quad-Hazard® High Visibility, Liquid Proof, Arc Flash And Flash Fire Protection
Revolutionary Quad-Hazard® protection offers high visibility, liquid proof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Thermo-Grid® technology helps block out heat energy while the flame resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquid proof protection in soft, lightweight overalls.
Ideal Applications: All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline and Construction work, and T&D Petrochemical applications.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
● Snap fly front overalls.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E compliant overalls for high visibility.
● Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E.
● Arc rating 11 cal/cm².
● Conforms to ASTM F2733 for Flash Fire Performance.
● Average predicted total burn area < 13.5%.
● Fluorescent orange-red background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection.
● Non-conductive hardware.
● Self material suspenders with heavy duty quick release buckles and crossover.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on ankle cuffs for adjustable fit.
Winner of Frost & Sullivan 2016 Best Practices Award
North American Protective Clothing New Product Innovation Award
ANSI 107 Class E defines garment must be worn with a Class 2 or 3 garment to meet ANSI compliance.
ASTM F2733 specification covers the minimum performance criteria for flame resistance and other requirements for rainwear used by workers with the potential to be simultaneously exposed to wet weather conditions and either hydrocarbon or petrochemical industrial fires.
ASTM F1891 specification establishes applicable test methods, minimum physical and thermal performance criteria, a suggested izing guide, and suggested purchasing information for rainwear for use by workers who may be exposed to thermal hazards of momentary electric arcs and open flames.
Job Sight FR Apparel for ANSI 107 compliant high visibility and flame resistance.
Quad-Hazard technology offers high visibility, liquid proof, arc flash and flash fire protection.
Nomex is a registered trademark for flame-resistant meta-aramid material.