Icon X-Back Jacket
ITEM # J24123C
Type O jacket works anywhere off-road, featuring an X-back design that is waterproof, breathable and comfortable.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type O Class 1 compliant for high visibility and breathability
● CSA Z96 Class 1 Level 2 compliant jacket for high visibility and breathability
● Two-tone 2” silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
● Waterproof, breathable fabric for all season comfort
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement
● Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
● Zipper/storm fly front with throat guard, seals out wind and rain
● Roll-a-way, detachable hood in collar design for added convenience
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
● D-ring access for fall protection harness
● Mesh/taffeta lining for added comfort
● Hand warmer side pockets with front cargo pockets and hook & loop closure
● Convenient front radio pocket with exterior badge holder
● Inner breast pocket with zipper closure
● Elastic cuffs with hook & loop take-up straps on sleeves
● Tapered sweep with adjustable elastic drawcord for added protection
● Dark colored fabric helps conceal dirt
● 2 Mic Tabs
● Use as a shell with SYNC System® liners of the same size
ANSI 107 Class 1 defines the minimal level of visibility. Type O specifies Off-Roadway and Non-Roadway use.
Meets CSA Z96 requirements for high-visibility safety clothing for Canadian workers.