Iron Eagle Jacket with Inner Cuff
ITEM # J22257 (Gold), J22258 (Green)
Heavy protection, lightweight comfort
The Iron Eagle® exterior coated polyurethane on nylon jacket is lightweight and durable. Extremely comfortable and flexible, the Iron Eagle also has the durability to resist fats, oils, pine tars, gasoline, grease, and a variety of other chemicals. It is ideal for the toughest work conditions.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Sanitation, Meat Packing, Forestry, Agriculture and Petrochemical.
Chemical Resistance: Good in most hydrocarbon oils, organic acids, salts, alkalies and in some organic solvents. Not recommended in ketones, alcohols and certain solvents.
Detachable hood sold separately.
● Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum freedom of movement
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
● Elastic inner cuff and snap take-up on outer cuff for added safety
● Storm fly front seals out wind, rain and contaminants.
● Hood snaps on self-material flange for liquidproof protection (Iron Eagle hood sold separately).
● Heavy duty snaps guaranteed not to fail.
● Mildew resistant.
● 2 mil exterior coating offers unbelievable snag and abrasion resistance.
● Sleek coating is easy to decontaminate and provides great liquid shedding characteristics.
● Heat sealed seams are stronger than the material itself and can withstand extensive laundering.