Iron Eagle Jacket with Inner Cuff
ITEM # J22257 (Gold), J22258 (Green)
Heavy Protection, Lightweight Comfort
The Iron Eagle® exterior coated polyurethane on nylon jacket is lightweight and durable. Extremely comfortable and flexible, the Iron Eagle also has the durability to resist fats, oils, pine tars, gasoline, grease, and a variety of other chemicals.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Sanitation, Meat Packing, Forestry, Agriculture, Petrochemical
Chemical Resistance: Good in most hydrocarbon oils, organic acids, salts, alkalies and in some organic solvents. Not recommended in ketones, alcohols and certain solvents.
● 90° sleeve-to-body angle shoulder cut for maximum freedom of movement
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
● Elastic inner cuff and snap take-up on outer cuff for added safety
● Storm fly front seals out wind, rain and contaminants
● Hood snaps for added liquidproof protection. Detachable hood sold separately
● Heavy-duty snaps are guaranteed not to fail
● Mildew resistant
● 2 mil exterior coating offers unbelievable snag and abrasion resistance.
● Sleek coating is easy to decontaminate with great liquid shedding characteristics
● Heat-sealed seams are stronger than the material itself to withstand extensive laundering