Job Sight FR Class 2 Surveyor Vest
ITEM # V81832
High Visibility, Flame Resistant Apparel
Lightweight, comfortable Job Sight FR™ Class 2 vests feature 55% modacrylic/45% cotton blend material, flame resistant hook and loop closure, and 2" flame resistant silver reflective tape.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 2 compliant vest for high visibility and flame resistance.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● ASTM F1506 compliant for flame resistance and electric arc related thermal hazards.
● Arc Rating 6.8 cal/cm².
● Conforms to NFPA 70E.
● 6.5 oz, 55% Modacrylic/45% Cotton blend - solid.
● 2 inch FR silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● FR hook & loop closure.
● 5 exterior pockets.
● 3 interior pockets.
● 2 mic tabs.
ANSI 107 Class 2 defines mid level of visibility. Type R specifies Roadway and Temporary Traffic Zones.
ASTM F1506 is a self-certification specification that includes requirements for material testing and garments made from compliant materials.
NFPA 70E defines arc flash fire safety regulations for OSHA compliance.
Job Sight FR Apparel for ANSI 107 compliant high visibility and flame resistance.