Magnaprene 60 inch Coat
ITEM # C12168
Classic Neoprene Performance
Lightweight Magnaprene™ single coated neoprene on nylon coat. Made of nylon and coated with neoprene, this classic is still one of the toughest high performance coats on the market today.
Ideal Applications: Petrochemical, Chemical, Off Shore Drilling, Mining, Fishing, and Forestry.
Chemical Resistance: Animal fats, certain acids, alcohols, caustics, oils, and certain solvents.
● 60 inch Olive Drab Coat.
● Raglan sleeve construction and generously cut for maximum freedom of movement.
● Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Storm fly front seals out wind, rain and contaminants.
● Attached hood.
● Inner cuffs.
● Mildew resistant.
● Neoprene coating provides excellent abrasion performance and resists oils, acids, chemicals, and solvents
● Nylon fabric provides excellent strength and durability.
● Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
ASTM D6413 test method is used to measure the vertical flame resistance of textiles.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
This coat for rain protection is fantastic! I walk dogs outside and this coat is perfect for this activity while it rains. When dogs shake of the water, my whole body stays perfectly dry while this coat is on. In addition, it is comfortable to hike/walk in, is made well and designed with attention to detail and fits perfectly for my large frame.