Pilot™ Steel Toe Knee Boot
ITEM # 31251
Affordable, all day comfort
When you are working in wet, muddy conditions, our general purpose PVC* knee boots provide easy walking and all day protection.
Ideal Applications: General purpose in Agriculture, Industry, Concrete Pouring, and Construction.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, caustics, and other chemicals.
● 15 inch height - Steel Toe.
● 100% waterproof protection.
● Steel toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/75/C/75.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● Tougher outsole material for good abrasion resistance.
● Self cleaning cleated outsole, spits out debris as you walk.
● Removable cushion insole wicks perspiration to help keep feet dry and comfortable.
Pilot Sell Sheet PDF
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements in Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
I really like the boots. I walk in mud/slop and keep my feet dry and the boots wash right off. Best investment made
Yard work boots
I wear an 8 in women's and the size chart said I needed a size 6 in men's. They were to big but once I exchange and got my 5 they were perfect!
I liked them
I just wish Tingley boots would come with better soles for foot support because wearing them 12 hours a day does hurt. When you walk with these it gets really annoying hearing that flapping sound so it needs to be a bit smaller on the leg portion.
Great over pair of boots for the price!