Pilot Steel Toe Knee Boot
ITEM # 31251
Affordable, all day comfort
When you are working in wet, muddy conditions, our general purpose Pilot™ PVC knee boots provide easy walking and all day protection.
Ideal Applications: General purpose in Agriculture, Industry, Concrete Pouring, and Construction.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, caustics, and other chemicals.
● 15 inch height - Steel Toe.
● 100% waterproof protection.
● Steel toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● Tougher outsole material for good abrasion resistance.
● Self cleaning cleated outsole, spits out debris as you walk.
● Removable cushion insole wicks perspiration to help keep feet dry and comfortable.
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements in Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Good boots for the price
These boots are a bit better than the non steel tip... I got 8 months of use before they split... yes they split in exactly the same place.... where they bend when you walk.
Great boots to wear.
Good boots for a good price
I ordered these boots for school-based off of a recommendation from another student, and so far I have been very pleased with the product. They are easy to clean, with excellent treads and a solid steel toe. I will most likely be ordering more! My only concern was excess rubber from what I can assume was the mold for the boot. It was easy to cut off, however, and the boots haven't been affected by it.
I really like the boots. I walk in mud/slop and keep my feet dry and the boots wash right off. Best investment made
Yard work boots
I wear an 8 in women's and the size chart said I needed a size 6 in men's. They were to big but once I exchange and got my 5 they were perfect!