Pilot Steel Toe Knee Boot
ITEM # 31251
Affordable, all day comfort
When you are working in wet, muddy conditions, our general purpose Pilot™ PVC knee boots provide easy walking and all day protection.
Ideal Applications: General purpose in Agriculture, Industry, Concrete Pouring, and Construction.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, caustics, and other chemicals.
● 15 inch height - Steel Toe.
● 100% waterproof protection.
● Steel toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● Tougher outsole material for good abrasion resistance.
● Self cleaning cleated outsole, spits out debris as you walk.
● Removable cushion insole wicks perspiration to help keep feet dry and comfortable.
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements in Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Great work boot. Comfortable and safe. Great service and quick delivery. Thanks.
This is a well made rubber boot. Thick enough rubber for a sense of brute protection without excessively heavy or stiff. Person wearing is 5'5" and boot is near the top of calf with no interference in knee joint. Perfect height for our use. We use for our company powdercoat wash stand where the steel toe offers additional protection.
Excellent, comfortable boots! The steel toe bent when the block fell on my right toe. However, a little bruised but not broken. The boot was no longer wearable, though. Bent the steel pretty badly.
Best work boots ever owned. Had several. Perfect, all year round. Cool in the summer, and warm in the winter.
Boots were very comfortable and great for working in the barn.