Pilot™ Steel Toe Knee Boot
ITEM # 31251
Affordable, all day comfort
When you are working in wet, muddy conditions, our general purpose PVC* knee boots provide easy walking and all day protection.
Ideal Applications: General purpose in Agriculture, Industry, Concrete Pouring, and Construction.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, caustics, and other chemicals.
● 15 inch height - Steel Toe.
● 100% waterproof protection.
● Steel toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/75/C/75.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● Tougher outsole material for good abrasion resistance.
● Self cleaning cleated outsole, spits out debris as you walk.
● Removable cushion insole wicks perspiration to help keep feet dry and comfortable.
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements in Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
I really like the boots. I walk in mud/slop and keep my feet dry and the boots wash right off. Best investment made
Yard work boots
I wear an 8 in women's and the size chart said I needed a size 6 in men's. They were to big but once I exchange and got my 5 they were perfect!
I liked them
I just wish Tingley boots would come with better soles for foot support because wearing them 12 hours a day does hurt. When you walk with these it gets really annoying hearing that flapping sound so it needs to be a bit smaller on the leg portion.
Great over pair of boots for the price!