Premier G2™ Safety Toe Knee Boot
ITEM # 93255
The standard for performance and comfort
Our Premier G2 boot is tough, yet extremely comfortable. The Premier's unique blend of high molecular weight PVC resins and specialty additives offers superior chemical resistance to concentrates of fats, certain acids, alkalies, hydrocarbons, and other chemicals. That's why it is an excellent choice for food processing and petrochemical applications.
Ideal Applications: Suited for various jobs within Food Processing (particularly red meat, turkey, dairy, and beverage), Chemical, and Petroleum Industries.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, oils, certain acids, alkalies, petroleum hydrocarbons, and other chemicals.
● Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH*, and does not transfer cold or set off metal detectors.
● Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort.
● Injection molded seamless construction is 100% liquid proof.
● Soft and flexible upper for all day working comfort.
● 15” Ht. with a cutline at 12” to facilitate fast and clean height modification.
● Outsole material is soft for excellent slip resistance and walking comfort while offering good abrasion and chemical resistance.
● Chevron-Plus® outsole provides excellent slip resistance on wet-contaminated and wet-clean surfaces and has more cleat material for longer service life.
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
● Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away.
● Extra thick, removable contour cushion insoles absorb moisture and shock and provide outstanding comfort.
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
Premier G2 Sell Sheet PDF
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear