Premier G2 Plain Toe Knee Boot
ITEM # 93155
The standard for performance and comfort
Our Premier G2® boot is tough, yet extremely comfortable. The Premier's unique blend of high molecular weight PVC resins and specialty additives offers superior chemical resistance to concentrates of fats, certain acids, alkalies, hydrocarbons, and other chemicals. That's why it is an excellent choice for food processing and petrochemical applications.
Ideal Applications: Suited for various jobs within Food Processing (particularly red meat, turkey, dairy, and beverage), Chemical, and Petroleum Industries.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, oils, certain acids, alkalies, petroleum hydrocarbons, and other chemicals.
● Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort.
● Injection molded seamless construction is 100% liquid proof.
● Soft and flexible upper for all day working comfort.
● 15” Ht. with a cutline at 12” to facilitate fast and clean height modification.
● Outsole material is soft for excellent slip resistance and walking comfort while offering good abrasion and chemical resistance.
● Chevron-Plus® outsole provides excellent slip resistance on wet-contaminated and wet-clean surfaces and has more cleat material for longer service life.
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
● Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away.
● Extra thick, removable contour cushion insoles absorb moisture and shock and provide outstanding comfort.