Profile Plain Toe Knee Boot
ITEM # 51154
The ideal combination of performance and value
Our Profile® knee boot is formulated with high quality PVC resins and Frigiflex® low temperature additives. The result is a boot that has good abrasion resistance and excellent flexibility in cold temperatures.
Ideal Applications: Farm and Barn, Agriculture and Industry, Municipalities, and many Food Processing applications.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, alkalies, hydrocarbons, and other chemicals.
● Dark brown upper with beige outsole
● Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort.
● Injection molded seamless construction is 100% liquid proof.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● 15” Ht. with a cutline at 12” to facilitate fast and clean height modification.
● Outsole material is soft for excellent slip resistance and absorbs shock when walking.
● Cleated outsole spits out debris for excellent gripping action on various surfaces.
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
● Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away.
● Removable, polyurethane contour insole features three layers to wick perspiration, promote faster drying and absorb shock for all day comfort.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Excellent product and sales service. I purchased a pair of profile boots from a local vendor some months ago for using in reforestation in wetland areas. They were comfortable and and relatively light, providing good protection for covering over 200 acres. I had difficulty finding an identical back up pair from local vendors and found the Tingley site online. An order was placed at a reasonable price and I received a new pair within 4 days with great tracking.
Boots fit perfectly. Original shipment was the wrong size, but was quickly and at no cost to me replaced. Thank you.
very good, comfortable, durable