Profile Plain Toe Knee Boot
ITEM # 51154
The ideal combination of performance and value
Our Profile® knee boot is formulated with high quality PVC resins and Frigiflex® low temperature additives. The result is a boot that has good abrasion resistance and excellent flexibility in cold temperatures.
Ideal Applications: Farm and Barn, Agriculture and Industry, Municipalities, and many Food Processing applications.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, alkalies, hydrocarbons, and other chemicals.
● Dark brown upper with beige outsole
● Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort.
● Injection molded seamless construction is 100% liquid proof.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● 15” Ht. with a cutline at 12” to facilitate fast and clean height modification.
● Outsole material is soft for excellent slip resistance and absorbs shock when walking.
● Cleated outsole spits out debris for excellent gripping action on various surfaces.
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
● Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away.
● Removable, polyurethane contour insole features three layers to wick perspiration, promote faster drying and absorb shock for all day comfort.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Boots fit perfectly. Original shipment was the wrong size, but was quickly and at no cost to me replaced. Thank you.
very good, comfortable, durable