Profile Plain Toe Knee Boot
ITEM # 51154
The ideal combination of performance and value
Our Profile® knee boot is formulated with high quality PVC resins and Frigiflex® low temperature additives. The result is a boot that has good abrasion resistance and excellent flexibility in cold temperatures.
Ideal Applications: Farm and Barn, Agriculture and Industry, Municipalities, and many Food Processing applications.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, alkalies, hydrocarbons, and other chemicals.
● Dark brown upper with beige outsole
● Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort.
● Injection molded seamless construction is 100% liquid proof.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● 15” Ht. with a cutline at 12” to facilitate fast and clean height modification.
● Outsole material is soft for excellent slip resistance and absorbs shock when walking.
● Cleated outsole spits out debris for excellent gripping action on various surfaces.
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
● Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away.
● Removable, polyurethane contour insole features three layers to wick perspiration, promote faster drying and absorb shock for all day comfort.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
I purposely boot these boots since the sole pattern was the same as my old Tingley boots. I was not thrilled by the redesign of the boot since they are particularly **** when compared to the older style "Wellington" boots Tingley used to make using these soles. When they arrived I was totally disappointed by everything about these boots. Besides being aesthetically ****, the rubber used is flimsy and similar to the rubber used for galoshes. It has no body the boot tops flop over and do not stand up. Being able to simply slip your foot in these boots is impossible. You have to bend down grab both sides of the upper boot and pull them on. And, when I say pull them on I mean just that. Even though I bought boots when the same exact style of sole and in the same exact size that I always had in the past, for some reason these boots were tight on my feet and had to really force my feet into them. Needless to say, they were tight and uncomfortable. I walked 10 yards with them and that was enough for me. If Tngley's return policy was less draconian, I would have returned but as it is I would have gotten back about $10 and $60 purchase. So, off to Good Will they went. Do not waste your money on these boots.
Hello Frederick, Thanks for letting us know about the issue with the Profile boots. We set a high standard for our products and are truly sorry to hear that this missed the mark with you. We offer free returns on all products within 30 days of order, we apologize for the miscommunication. Someone will be in touch shortly to help. -Team Tingley
Excellent product and sales service. I purchased a pair of profile boots from a local vendor some months ago for using in reforestation in wetland areas. They were comfortable and and relatively light, providing good protection for covering over 200 acres. I had difficulty finding an identical back up pair from local vendors and found the Tingley site online. An order was placed at a reasonable price and I received a new pair within 4 days with great tracking.
Boots fit perfectly. Original shipment was the wrong size, but was quickly and at no cost to me replaced. Thank you.
very good, comfortable, durable