Pylon Neoprene Steel Toe Boot (Safety-Loc)
ITEM # MB924B
Flexible, durable, comfortable. Designed for tough industrial environments
Made with a multi-ply manufacturing method, every Pylon® boot is dipped with a neoprene sealant so the foot is surrounded by a 100% waterproof and chemical-resistant layer for optimum protection and comfort.
Ideal Applications: Food processing (particularly red meat and dairy), chemical, petrochemical (particularly exploration and production), commercial fishing
Chemical Resistance: Animal fats and blood, oils, certain acids, alcohols, alkalies and certain solvents.
● 12½ inch height - Steel Toe
● Safety-Loc outsole for slip resistance on wet-clean surfaces
● Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
● Neoprene rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids
● Safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH for steel toe caps & Electrical Hazard protection*
● Removable polyurethane contour cushion insoles for maximum comfort
● Dense fabric liner for easy on and off also wicks moisture and condensation
● Steel shank for added arch support
● Snugleg design hugs the foot for all-day working comfort
● Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. They are not intended for work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements in Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning.
These are great boots for what we do here. With the steel shank and inner soles makes for a comfortable pair of work boots.
Best boots I have ever owned.
I have yet to find a better quality pair of rubber boots. Been with this brand for 15+ years!
Quick delivery, quality boots