ITEM # O41008
Specialty PVC for Aggressive Applications
The Safetyflex® flame resistant specialty PVC on polyester overalls combine tough protection and comfortable fit. Made to resist industrial acids, chemicals, and caustics, Safetyflex is engineered for protection.
Ideal Applications: Chemical handling, transport and storage, petrochemical, drilling, refineries and environmental clean-ups.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquid proof protection.
● Plain front.
● Premium snap lock suspender buckles.
● Heavy duty snaps guaranteed not to fail.
● Suspender crossover.
● Mildew resistant.
● Stitch bonded non-woven lining defies punctures and tears as well as dissipates moisture.
● Specialty PVC coating resists fats and oils.
● Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
ASTM D6413 test method is used to measure the vertical flame resistance of textiles.