The Safetyflex® flame-resistant specialty PVC on polyester suit combines tough protection and a comfortable fit. Made to resist industrial acids, chemicals, and caustics, Safetyflex is engineered for protection.
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection
- Storm fly front seals out wind, rain and contaminants
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive snaps and buckles
- Hidden hardware for added protection
- Zipper closure with dual storm fly front
- Mildew resistant
- Heavy exterior coating for excellent permeation performance
- Soft, supple feel for all-day comfort
- Tapered sleeves fit in gloves and accommodate glove rings for added safety
- Distinctive safety green color for easy identification
- Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
- Flame resistant tested. Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
Drivers think they are comfortable Ill keep buying them as needed.