Steplite X Powered by Bekina
ITEM # 77152
CLEARANCE ITEM - Please note that all clearance sales are final. No returns or exchanges permitted.
The ideal combination of durability and comfort
Made from high-quality, chemical-resistant polyurethane for exceptional durability and comfort. Steplite X® boots are up to 30% lighter than most PVC and rubber knee boots, yet will last up to three times longer. A full-length sock liner, flexible upper, and removable, contour insole deliver exceptional comfort. The cleated, multi-purpose outsole provides excellent slip resistance on dry, wet-clean, and wet-contaminated surfaces. Powered by Bekina® Boots
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Dairy, Meats (Beef, Chicken, Pork) and Farm/Ag
Chemical Resistance: Exceptional resistance to fats and oils, fuels, bleach, industrial salts, manure, mild acids and alkalis.
● 15” Ht. knee boot – Plain Toe.
● 12” cutline for customizable boot height.
● Seamless polyurethane construction is 100% liquid proof.
● Exceptional resistance to fats and oils.
● Abrasion-resistant for long life.
● Self-insulating keeps feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat.
● Fully lined interior and a removable, contour insole for superior comfort.
● Soft and flexible upper material for all-day working comfort.
● Self-cleaning, slip-resistant, cleated outsole for superior grip on a variety of floor surfaces and conditions.