Steplite X Powered by Bekina
Steplite X Powered by Bekina|
- Meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* for safety toe footwear
- 15” Ht. knee boot with 12” cutline for customizable boot height
- Seamless polyurethane construction is 100% liquidproof
- Up to 30% lighter than most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots
- Exceptional resistance to fats and oils
- Abrasion resistant for long life
- Self-insulating keeps feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat
- Fully lined interior and a removable, contour insole for superior comfort
- Soft and flexible upper material for all day working comfort
- Self-cleaning, slip resistant, cleated outsole for superior grip on a variety of floor surfaces and conditions
Food Processing, Dairy, Meats (Beef, Chicken, Pork), Farm/Ag and Petrochemical (Exploration and Drilling).
Exceptional resistance to fats and oils, fuels, bleach, industrial salts, manure, mild acids and alkalis
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required. Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
Steplite X Boots - Great Purchase
Good fit, true to size, robust boot for work in a wet food prep environment. Will purchase again once I wear these out.