Steplite X Powered by Bekina
ITEM # 77253
The ideal combination of durability and comfort
Made from high quality, chemical-resistant polyurethane (PU) for exceptional durability and comfort. Steplite X® boots are up to 30% lighter than most PVC and rubber knee boots, yet will last up to three times longer. A full-length sock liner, flexible upper, and removable, contour insole deliver exceptional comfort. The cleated, multi-purpose outsole provides excellent slip resistance on dry, wet-clean, and wet-contaminated surfaces. Powered by Bekina® Boots
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Dairy, Meats (Beef, Chicken, and Pork), Farm/Ag, and Petrochemical (Exploration and Drilling).
Chemical Resistance: Exceptional resistance to fats and oils, fuels, bleach, industrial salts, manure, and mild acids and alkalis.
● Meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* for safety toe footwear.
● 15” Ht. knee boot with 12” cutline for customizable boot height.
● Seamless polyurethane construction is 100% liquid proof.
● Up to 30% lighter than most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots.
● Exceptional resistance to fats and oils.
● Abrasion resistant for long life.
● Self-insulating keeps feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat.
● Fully lined interior and a removable, contour PU insole for superior comfort.
● Soft and flexible upper material for all day working comfort.
● Self-cleaning, slip resistant, cleated outsole for superior grip on a variety of floor surfaces and conditions.
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.