Storm-Champ 2-Piece Suit
S66211 (Royal Blue)
S66218 (Forest Green)
The ideal multipurpose suit
Designed for 100% waterproof protection, Storm-Champ® suits are generously cut for ease of movement and comfort. With features such as electronically welded seams, attached hood, easy access cargo pockets, vented cape back, and heavy duty zipper, they are great for work or play.
Ideal Applications: General purpose, light duty.
● 2-piece suit includes hooded jacket and pants.
● .20mm PVC on Nylon.
● All seams are electronically welded for 100% waterproof protection.
● Heavy duty zipper front jacket for secure closure.
● Outside snap down storm flap seals out wind and rain.
● Snaps are heavy duty non-corrosive metal for long life.
● Attached hood and drawcord with throat guard for full protection.
● Vented cape back circulates air for comfort, includes two eyelets to attach sporting license.
● Jacket has easy access cargo pockets with flaps and snap closures.
● Jacket has bottom drawcord and hook & loop take-up straps at wrists for better fit.
● All drawcords have barrel locks for easy adjustment.
● Waist pants feature combination elastic waist and drawcord, two side pockets with snap closures and hook & loop take-ups at ankles.
● Handy pouch included for convenient carrying, traveling and storage.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
I haven't used the storm suit yet, but it fits me perfectly. The only problem was that it arrived with a broken locking device on the hood. I can probably replace that item myself.
Perfect. It was the right size (as marked!), it was waterproof (I tested it because we were ATVing in the rain), and it was both durable and inexpensive. I used to do a lot of hiking, and the "waterproof" rain suits that I bought were pretty good, but their emphasis was on weight, and they did not perform well at all if you were sitting on a bike or ATV. This suit was just waht I was looking for, and about one third to one quarter the cost of the other suits that I have bought. Just what I was looking for!
I've not had the opportunity to use it yet but it's overall appearance is very nice. It is much better quality than other rain gear I have owned at a much better price too. You can count on my further patronage & customer loyalty, furthermore I will spread the word about what fantastic customer service I have received re: my boot order.