ITEM # 77003
Long lasting, comfortable polyurethane knee boots
Made from high quality polyurethane (PU) for exceptional durability, Triumph knee boots are up to 30% lighter than most PVC and rubber steel toe knee boots. A full-length sock liner, flexible upper, and removable, contour insole deliver exceptional comfort. The Sure Grip multi-purpose cleated outsole provides excellent slip resistance on dry, wet-clean, and wet-contaminated surfaces.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing of any kind - Dairy, Meats (Beef, Poultry, and Pork), Fruits & Vegetables, Beverages, Brewing and Wineries.
Chemical Resistance: Exceptional resistance to fats and oils, dilute bleach solutions, industrial salts, and alcohols.
● Anti-fatigue boots are up to 30% lighter than most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots.
● Seamless polyurethane construction is 100% liquid proof.
● Exceptional resistance to fats and oils makes Triumph easy to clean and decontaminate.
● Abrasion resistant upper and outsole for long life.
● Self-insulating keeps feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat.
● Fully lined interior feels comfortable on the calf and combines with the removable PU insole for ideal sweat management.
● Soft and flexible upper in a tapered ankle cradles feet in comfort while standing, bending, or walking.
● Self-cleaning, slip resistant, cleated outsole for superior grip on a variety of floor surfaces and conditions.
● Meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C for safety toe footwear.
● 15” Ht. knee boot with 12” cutline for customizable boot height.
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear