ITEM # O24122C
Engineered to provide superior comfort and safety in the toughest work environments
The Icon™ premium ANSI compliant breathable and high visibility overalls – polyurethane on 300 denier polyester.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E compliant overalls for high visibility and breathability.
● CSA Z96 Class 3 Level 2 compliant overalls for high visibility and breathability when worn with Class 2 Level 2 Jacket.
● Breathable. Test Method ASTM E96.
● Loaded with premium features for multipurpose applications.
● Fluorescent background material color for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Waterproof, breathable fabric for all season comfort.
● Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Heavy duty suspenders with quick release buckles and crossover.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on leg cuffs.
● Take-up snaps on waist for adjustable fit.
● Mildew resistant.
● Dark colored leg cuffs to help conceal dirt.
Class E garments must be worn with a Class 2 or 3 garment to meet ANSI compliance.
Meets CSA Z96 requirements for high-visibility safety clothing for Canadian workers.
ASTM E96 is the Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Breathability.