ITEM # O24122C
Engineered to provide superior comfort and safety in the toughest work environments
The Icon™ premium ANSI compliant breathable and high visibility overalls – polyurethane on 300 denier polyester.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E compliant overalls for high visibility and breathability.
● CSA Z96 Class 3 Level 2 compliant overalls for high visibility and breathability when worn with Class 2 Level 2 Jacket.
● Breathable. Test Method ASTM E96.
● Loaded with premium features for multipurpose applications.
● Fluorescent background material color for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Waterproof, breathable fabric for all season comfort.
● Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Heavy duty suspenders with quick release buckles and crossover.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on leg cuffs.
● Take-up snaps on waist for adjustable fit.
● Mildew resistant.
● Dark colored leg cuffs to help conceal dirt.
Class E garments must be worn with a Class 2 or 3 garment to meet ANSI compliance.
Meets CSA Z96 requirements for high-visibility safety clothing for Canadian workers.
ASTM E96 is the Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Breathability.
Designed to meet the ANSI 107 standard, Job Sight apparel is engineered to provide excellent daytime and nighttime visibility, superior comfort, and safety protection in the toughest work environments.