Winter-Tuff 4 Buckle Ice Traction Overshoe
ITEM # 4450
When winter hits hard, hit back with Winter-Tuff Ice Traction Overshoes
100% waterproof Winter-Tuff® ice traction overshoes feature seamless, vulcanized rubber and fit right over your work boots to protect them from harsh winter conditions. A large gusset opening, wide width, and a high toe box give ample room for over sized work boots, while five position, non-corrosive steel buckles allow for a fine-tuned fit. Twenty-eight permanently embedded tungsten carbide studs grab the ice and snow for sure-footed winter traction.
Ideal Applications: Railroads, Utilities, DOTs, Municipalities, Construction, and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, caustics, alcohols, salt spray, and most dilute solutions of water-soluble chemicals
Warning: Not recommended for use indoors. Studs can scratch floor surfaces.
● 12 inch height Traction Overshoe.
● Set-in heel securely positions your feet when climbing and descending ladder rungs.
● 28 heavy-duty tungsten carbide traction studs won’t break, rust or corrode.
● Unique, patent-pending stud-lock™ construction keeps traction studs in place.
● Heel kick for hands free removal.
● Four non-corrosive, metal buckles are quick-release and have five position adjustability for excellent fit.
● Reflective accents provide enhanced visibility in low light conditions.
I bought ice traction buckle boots that fit over my work boots. I was told when I called that I should order the same size as my work boots, that they were made to fit over my work boots. I ordered one size bigger and I am glad that I did. Don't like wrestling with my boots to get them on and off and I feel that I would have had a hard time getting them on and off had I bought the size recommended. I recommended these boots to my employer. I work the freighters on the Great Lakes and I believe they will be ordering some for the crew members who may be interested in your product.