PVC Overshoes with thicker, deeper cleats for better grip and longer wear
Injection molded Workbrutes PVC overshoe has 46 percent more material in its outsole than the nearest slush molded competitor. Frigiflex® PVC compound contains special additives for high stretch and flexibility in cold temperatures.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Construction, General Industry, Transportation, and Hazardous Waste Cleanup.
Chemical Resistance: Some exposure to fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, and caustics. Not recommended for use in ketones, aldehydes, and many solvents.
● Hi-Top Work Style covers work shoe up to ankle.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Cleated Outsole: Spits out debris and provides excellent traction.
● Injection molding puts less material in the upper eliminating unnecessary weight, for reduced leg fatigue.
● For longer life more material is added to the sole at the greatest wear points: the heel, toe and cleats.
● Thicker tread has deeper cleats with sharper edges for more traction.
● Key interior entry points are specially textured to allow overshoes to easily slip on and off over rubber sole shoes.
● Heavy duty heel kick off for easy off.
Workbrutes Sell Sheet PDF