Workbrutes G2 10 inch Work Boot
ITEM # 45821
Easily stretch over large work boots
Workbrutes® G2 are wider and have more room in the toe for ideal fit over safety toe work boots or other large shoes, while the high quality PVC provides the ultimate protection from liquids, mud, and harsh chemical environments.
Ideal Applications: Farm/Agriculture, Food Processing, Construction, Petroleum Refineries, Municipalities, Transportation, Hazardous Waste Cleanup, and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Hydrocarbons, some exposure to fats, and certain acids and alkalis. Not recommended for use with ketones, aldehydes, and similar solvents.
● 10 inch height Overshoe.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% liquid proof protection.
● Expansion pleats in key entry areas for incredibly easy donning even on heavy-duty work boots.
● Unique thumb pocket and texturing at the top opening allows firm, no-slip grip for easy donning.
● Frigiflex® PVC compound keeps overshoes highly stretchable and flexible in cold temperatures.
● Increased thickness in high wear areas such as the heel, toe and cleats for longer life.
● No lining for easy cleaning, laundering, and decontamination.
● Molded in button and two button holes for ideal fit and protection.
● Two-stage PVC injection combines a high-stretch upper with durable, abrasion
● Heavy duty heel kick for hands free removal.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
I thought I already responded. My point was that Totes are no longer available, so I was directed to these. Our New England Winters really do require protection on this level. Winter has been light, but we're due for a massive burying in show soon..
These are, as stated, 100% waterproof. Probably best for jobs that don’t require miles of walking, as they are heavy. My main issue is that I could not put my boots on and then put the overboots over them, I had to put the boots in the overboots and then put my feet in both, meaning I could not lace up my boots, which has left everything loose fitting enough to cause serious chaffing on my ankles and calves (I’m a mail man, so I walk 10-15 miles a day-chaffing can be seriously bad). Might be a sizing issue, but it does seem to be the correct size otherwise. Probably best if you don’t have to wear them for 10 hours a day.
Good boots thank you
Good over boot, good fit, (use the online chart) saves a bunch of time and effort for lace up boot wearers.
This company is great to order from. Customer service is great