Workbrutes G2 10 inch Work Boot
Easily stretch over large work boots
Workbrutes® G2 are wider and have more room in the toe for the ideal fit over safety toe work boots and other large shoes, while high-quality PVC provides ultimate protection from liquids, mud and harsh chemical environments.
Ideal Applications: Farm/Agriculture, Food Processing, Construction, Petroleum Refineries, Municipalities, Transportation, Hazardous Waste Cleanup, General Industry
Chemical Resistance: Hydrocarbons, some exposure to fats, certain acids and alkalis
Not recommended for use with ketones, aldehydes and similar solvents.
● 10-inch height overshoe
● Injection-molded, seamless construction for 100% liquidproof protection
● Expansion pleats for easy donning even over heavy-duty work boots
● Thumb pocket at the top opening allows a firm, non-slip grip for easy on
● Frigiflex® PVC compound stays stretchable and flexible in cold temps
● Increased thickness in high wear areas (heel, toe, cleats) for longer life
● No lining for easy cleaning, laundering, and decontamination
● Molded in button and two button holes for ideal fit and protection
● PVC injection combines a high-stretch upper with durable, abrasion resistant outsole
● Heavy-duty heel kick for hands-free removal
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
new england view
I thought I already responded. My point was that Totes are no longer available, so I was directed to these. Our New England Winters really do require protection on this level. Winter has been light, but we're due for a massive burying in show soon..
Waterproof, but tough to wear
These are, as stated, 100% waterproof. Probably best for jobs that don’t require miles of walking, as they are heavy. My main issue is that I could not put my boots on and then put the overboots over them, I had to put the boots in the overboots and then put my feet in both, meaning I could not lace up my boots, which has left everything loose fitting enough to cause serious chaffing on my ankles and calves (I’m a mail man, so I walk 10-15 miles a day-chaffing can be seriously bad). Might be a sizing issue, but it does seem to be the correct size otherwise. Probably best if you don’t have to wear them for 10 hours a day.
Good boots thank you
Good over boot, good fit, (use the online chart)
Good over boot, good fit, (use the online chart) saves a bunch of time and effort for lace up boot wearers.
This company is great to order from. Customer service is great