Workbrutes G2 10 inch Work Boot
Workbrutes G2 10 inch Work Boot|
Easily stretch over large work boots
Workbrutes® G2 are wider and have more room in the toe for the ideal fit over safety toe work boots and other large shoes, while high-quality PVC provides ultimate protection from liquids, mud and harsh chemical environments.
- 10-inch height overshoe
- Seamless injection-molding for 100% liquidproof protection
- Expansion pleats for easy donning over heavy-duty work boots
- Thumb pocket at the top allows a non-slip grip for easy on
- Frigiflex® PVC compound stays stretchy & flexible in cold temps
- Increased thickness in the heel, toe & cleats for longer life
- No lining for easy cleaning, laundering, and decontamination
- Molded-in buttons and holes for ideal fit and protection
- Heavy-duty heel kick for hands-free removal
- High-stretch upper with durable, abrasion-resistant outsole
Farm/Agriculture, Food Processing, Construction, Petroleum Refineries, Municipalities, Transportation, Hazardous Waste Cleanup, General Industry
Hydrocarbons, some exposure to fats, certain acids and alkalis
Not recommended for use with ketones, aldehydes and similar solvents.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
So far I really like my boots. I had an old pair of Tingley with (2) buckles and they lasted a long time. I came back to this brand with the hopes of getting the same life out of a another pair. Time will tell!
I should have ordered one size larger than the one I ordered, it was very difficult to get them over my boot. They add weight to an already heavy work boot, but other than that they worked fine just made my legs tired at the end of the day.
Great boot BUT.....
So ordered these because of the extra heavy duty sole of boot, do a lot of walking on commercial properties spraying weeds, gravel and blacktop surfaces. normally they will hold up for a season or two depending. This was first time ordering this particular boot. Unfortunately the sizing chart if a bit off a Large should be right for fit. I wear a size 10 1\2 -11 mens hiking boot, Merrill or Keen, fit was too sloppy in toe area to wear. So if anyone is looking at size chart ponder carefully. Fortunately another guy at work was able to wear this pair, I'll order a new pair one size down. They look much more rugged than the normal ones that many get and will hold up I'm sure very well. Thanks Chris