Work Rubber Classic Fit Overshoe
ITEM # 2300
Original fit hi-top overshoe stretches over sneakers and work shoes
With its reinforced heel and toe, these work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard..
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● Classic sizing best for sneaker and work shoes.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather.
● Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
● No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
● Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
● Classic sizing refers to a thinner style. For best fit over bulkier work shoes and boots see product #1300.
Product worked very well. Light weight cover is what is needed when walking 15 miles a day
Exactly what I wanted
I was looking for some sort of rubber boot, shoe or anything that would provide sanitary conditions while working with wildlife, particularly birds. I needed something that I could use to step into a pan of disinfectant. No luck until my husband came across the over shoe boots in a sports store but then only in men’s size. So I found the website, could order women’s boots and they are just perfect. They have enough flexibility that I can even keep my shoes in them to take off and on as needed.
Excellent protection for the all leather, round-toe Roper (Wellinton) boots I've traditionally worn for work over 30 years; for when I was frequently exposed to outdoor elements, i.e. rain, snow, mud, etc. Even when wearing unlined boots in the coldest weather the overshoes help keep my feet warm & morale high.
HI-TOP WRK RBR, CLEATED
I misjudged the size so I am returning for larger size. I was pleased with Customer Service and ease of return process. Thank you.
Work Rubber Overshoes
I bought 9 pair in various sizes for cloistered Carmelite Nuns in Fairfield, Pa. I received a thank you note saying how pleased they were with the overshoes. Perpetua Staub, Gettysburg, Pa.