Work Rubber Overshoe
ITEM # 1300
Stretches easily over the bulkiest of work shoes
With its reinforced heel and toe, these work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● Enlarged sizing for the bulkiest of work shoes and boots.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather.
● Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
● No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
● Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
Easy on and off. Fits my 6” lace ups as intended. Used for 2 weeks without issue. Will buy again
I recently purchased a pair of work rubber overshoes. There was plenty of information on line to help with getting the correct size using the dimensional charts. This was very helpful. The overshoes where shipped promptly and arrived in less then a week to my home in Southern California. The overshoes were a little sticky and difficult to put on my shoes at first, but I applied a little talcum powder to the inside of the overshoes and now they slide on as they should. I suggest that a little dry lubricant be applied at the factory to mitigate this problem. Other then that the overshoes work very well and I expect that they will give me good service for many years to come. I have purchased Tingley "rubbers" over the years and I have always found that they are durable and work very well.
These overshoes fit over my size 7 wide " Danner Hiking Boot." I wear them as a full time laborer which includes constant walking on asphalt/pavement, lifting items (furniture, boxes, and bags, etc), moving machinery, and general warehouse duties. The last overshoes of this type lasts about 6 months before its soles have holes in them, and I would need to replace them.
I bought the overshoes to protect my $200 boots from the usual dirt and add rain, mud parking lot at work. The right 1300 overshoe split while pulling on boot. Now garbage and I am very dissappointed!!
Hi Gary, Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We set a high standard for our products and are truly sorry to hear that this missed the mark with you. Someone will be in touch shortly to help! -Tingley Team
This is a great product! Wish there was a 4xL size to fit on insulated shoes.?