Work Rubber Overshoe
ITEM # 1300
Stretches easily over the bulkiest of work shoes
With its reinforced heel and toe, these work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● Enlarged sizing for the bulkiest of work shoes and boots.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather.
● Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
● No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
● Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
i have used your product for years i don’t under stand y nobody gets it my father taught me some knowledge years ago that they don’t teach in school buy tingly rubbers
The product and service are
The product and service are excellent. Thank you!!
Work Rubber Overshoe and 10 inch high Overshoe
I purchased these two sets ( I knew them as rubbers and galoshes) in a small shoemaker's shop in Washington, D.C. about 50 years ago. I was particularly happy with their durability. Wanting to get new ones, I was recently happily surprised to find the name Tingley on the bottom of the overshoes and that the company still existed. I now have two replacement sets and they look as though they are just as strong.
Your saying that the work rubber overshoe is easy to put on ! Bigger,wider,longer easy to stretch...Not so, you need to try to put them on over work shoes and see how difficult it is, very disappointed.
Hi Joe, Someone will be contacting you via email to get you an overshoe that works for you.
great, they helped when I ordered the improper size