Workbrutes G2 17 inch Work Boot
ITEM # 45851 (Black/Red), 45850 (Black/Black)
Easily stretch over large work boots
Workbrutes® G2 are wider and have more room in the toe for ideal fit over safety toe work boots or other large shoes, while the high-quality PVC provides the ultimate protection from liquids, mud, and harsh chemical environments.
Ideal Applications: Farm/Agriculture, Food Processing, Construction, Petroleum Refineries, Municipalities, Transportation, Hazardous Waste Cleanup, General Industry
Chemical Resistance: Hydrocarbons, some exposure to fats, certain acids and alkalis
Not recommended for use with ketones, aldehydes and similar solvents.
● 17-inch height overshoe
● Injection-molded, seamless construction for 100% liquidproof protection
● Expansion pleats for easy donning even over heavy-duty work boots
● Thumb pocket at the top opening allows a firm, non-slip grip for easy on
● Frigiflex® PVC compound stays stretchable and flexible in cold temps
● Increased thickness in high wear areas (heel, toe, cleats) for longer life
● No lining for easy cleaning, laundering and decontamination
● Molded in button and two button holes for ideal fit and protection
● Two-stage PVC injection combines a high-stretch upper with durable, abrasion resistant outsole
● Heavy-duty heel kick for hands-free removal
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning.
the convenience of ordering and repeat ordering is so wonderful.
17" work brutes
They are a good product, but I would love for them to come in a wider range of sizes and for smaller feet. Even the extra small is still quite large and awkward for my women's size 7 feet, and it is the smallest size made
My experience is good overall. I would like it if you made them with a flat sole and no accommodations for a heal. I wear a flat sole with no heal on the shoe. It would make for a nicer fit on the she.
Unable to find 17" in store, ordered online. Quick delivery. Surprised with how STURDY they were. Definitely beefed up!
We have bought these boots twice. They are a heavy boot on the bottom. Unfortunately they do not withstand pulling on and taking off and have ripped up the back.