Premier G2 Plain Toe Knee Boot
Premier G2 Plain Toe Knee Boot|
Premier G2® boots are tough, yet extremely comfortable. The unique blend of high molecular weight PVC resins and specialty additives offer superior chemical resistance that makes Premier G2® boots an excellent choice for food processing and petrochemical applications.
- Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ up to 1.5 inches for added comfort
- Injection-molded seamless construction is 100% liquidproof
- Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
- Soft and flexible upper for all-day working comfort
- 15” height with a cutline at 12” for fast and clean height modification
- Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
- Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain
- Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away
- Outsole material is soft for excellent slip resistance and walking comfort while offering good abrasion and chemical resistance
- Extra thick, removable contour cushion insoles absorb moisture and shock and provide outstanding comfort
- Chevron-Plus® outsole provides excellent slip resistance on wet-contaminated and wet-clean surfaces and has more cleat material for longer service life
Food Processing (particularly red meat, turkey, dairy and beverage), Chemical and Petroleum Industries
Fats, oils, certain acids, alkalies, petroleum hydrocarbons and other chemicals
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning.
nothing but good things
Both of the employees I purchased these for have ranted and raved about how comfortable they are. It makes such a difference on a harsh cement floor. Thanks for being awesome!