Work Rubber Overshoe
ITEM # 1300
Stretches easily over the bulkiest of work shoes
With its reinforced heel and toe, these work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● Enlarged sizing for the bulkiest of work shoes and boots.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather.
● Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
● No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
● Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
great, they helped when I ordered the improper size
Going to use them on wading boots. They do fit on boot and will use them starting next Monday.
Work Rubber Overshoe # 1300.
Small: Men's 6.5-8; Women's 8.5-10 The overshoes easily fit over my men's size 7 wide "Nike Monarchs." It appears they would fit over a 7 wide hiking/work boots too, but I will test it in late August, using a "Danner hiking/work boot." The overshoes are used for work and they appear to be durable, thus far.
I have been using these overshoes for years. Theres nothing like dry feet when its cold, raining or snowing. I just purchased more for my employees.
Use to be a good product now the are junk. I use to get a year of every day use out of them now I'm lucky if they last 2weeks before they have holes in them