Badger Boots Steel Toe
The Badger works as hard as you to get the job done
Ultra comfortable Badger Boots™ are 100% waterproof and feature a breathable Neoprene upper with extra width in the calf for a relaxed fit. The steel toe version meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH and features a cushioned footbed to absorb impact shock and a steel shank for added arch support. The high-quality rubber outsole is abrasion resistant, remains flexible in cold temperatures and keeps feet protected.
Ideal Applications: Construction, municipalities, public works, transportation, utilities, farm and barn, agriculture, general industry
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alkalies, alcohols, and dilute solutions of most chemicals that are water-soluble.
Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil-based products.
● 15 inch height - Steel Toe
● ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* for safety toe caps and Electrical Hazard protection
● Steel shank for added arch support
● Quality rubber, Neoprene and Airmesh construction is 100% waterproof and durable
● Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
● Ultra comfortable, breathable upper with extra width in the calf for a relaxed fit
● Snugleg last design hugs the foot for all day working comfort
● Heel kick for easy hands-free removal
● Removable, cushioned insole helps wick moisture to keep feet warm and dry
● Self-cleaning cleated outsole provides traction on indoor and outdoor surfaces
*Boot shall withstand 18,000 volts at 60 HZ for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions tested as per lab conditions in Test Method F2412. Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electrical Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive Footwear is required. Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Save your money
Within the first day my feet were wet. Not from sweat because it’s the winter and my feet are usually warm, my reasoning for going with the non insulated version. Now after two weeks of wearing them I can’t even brush off my truck before my feet are wet and cold. I even put them on the boot drier as soon as I get home from work. I am probably going to go back to my three year old leather boots because my feet stayed drier for a longer time than these rubber boots. Extremely disappointed in the quality. Probably the worst 160 dollars I’ve ever spent on a pair of footwear. I had high hopes too.
Hi Kern, Thanks for letting us know about your issue with the steel toe Badger Boots. We set a high standard for our products and are truly sorry to hear that this missed the mark with you. Someone from our product team will be in touch shortly to help. Hi again, We keep trying to reach you. Please check your email so our team can assist. -Team Tingley