Work Rubber Overshoe 10 Inch Height
ITEM # 1400
Stretches easily over the bulkiest of work shoes
With its reinforced heel and toe, these work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard..
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● 10 inch height.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather.
● Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
● Sturdy molded in rubber button for secure closure. No hardware to conduct, tear, snag, or corrode.
● No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
● Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
Work Rubber Sell Sheet PDF
Making orders was fast and simple 5 stars
Wrong size. I wear a
Wrong size. I wear a mens size 7 medium shoe. I ordered a small size. I returned the item.
Rubber Overshoe Flaw
The rubber button works very well but the flap tears after only a few insertions. The flap has to at least be made of thicker rubber or reinforced by metal.
The boot did not fit.
The boot did not fit. unable to get boot on. We had a Tingley workbrutes previously which fit perfectly in extra large and thought the Tingley we ordered in extra large would fit the same. Disappointed.
Hi Ruth, Please contact our customer service team so that we can get you a pair of the 10" Workbrutes. These are our work rubbers and made out of natural rubber vs. the PVC in the Workbrutes line.
Great product time after time
I have been wearing your 10" overshoes for probably over 40 years and still find them to be the best. In winter, I put them over my work shoes just before I go outside to work and have never had a problem with cold feet. Wear them to football games in late fall and winter and again no cold feet. Wear over size 11 work boot and have found the 3X size are the best for easy on and off and still find they are not too loose. Nice to see they are still made with the same quality after all these years.