Flite Safety Toe Work Shoe
ITEM # 27211
Flite® - A Revolution in Protective Footwear™
Made from Aerex 1.5.5® – a proprietary, chemical-resistant, thermally-insulative, microcellular polymer, resulting in work shoes that are over 40% lighter compared to most steel toe PVC and rubber shoes.
Ideal Applications: Warehouses, Work Shops, Construction, Transportation, Municipalities, Janitorial, and a wide array of Food Processing (Dairy, Meats, Vegetables, and Breweries).
Chemical Resistance: Superior chemical resistance to fats, oils, hydrocarbons, and many acids and alkalies.
● 6 inch height black work shoe with composite safety toe and black cleated outsole.
● Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* and will not set-off metal detectors.
● 100% liquidproof, and chemical resistant to a wide range of chemicals, acids, alkalies and oils.
● Cleated, slip-Resistant, nitrile rubber outsole provides superior grip on dry, wet, clean and contaminated surfaces.
● Tiny air bubbles trapped within the material keep feet warm in the cold and cooler in the heat.
● Lightweight Aerex 1.5.5® construction provides unbeatable all-day comfort.
● Unique thumb pocket at the top opening allows firm, no-slip grip for easy donning.
● Wrap around heel kick for hands-free removal.
● No shoelaces to contaminate or cause a trip-and-fall hazard.
● Removable, contoured insole absorbs energy of heel strikes which alleviates impacts to the foot while walking to minimize risk of injuries.
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
**Jones BH, et. al. Ergonomics, Aug. 1984
Material that is self-insulating and speaks directly to the numerous studies that show every 1 lb. reduction in footwear weight is like 5 lb. off your back and 5% less energy expended.
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear