Iron Eagle LOTO Overalls with Patch Pockets
ITEM # O22047 (Gold), O22048 (Green)
Heavy protection, lightweight comfort
Coated polyurethane on nylon overalls are lightweight and durable. Extremely comfortable and flexible, the Iron Eagle® also has the durability to resist fats, oils, pine tars, gasoline, grease, and a variety of other chemicals. It is ideal for the toughest work conditions.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Sanitation, Meat Packing, Forestry, Agriculture and Petrochemical.
Chemical Resistance: Good in most hydrocarbon oils, organic acids, salts, alkalies and in some organic solvents. Not recommended in ketones, alcohols and certain solvents.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
● Plain front
● Knee patch pockets for added comfort and protection
● Self-material lock out, tag out (LOTO) straps at each waist
● Heavy duty premium suspenders with quick release buckles and crossover
● Heavy duty snaps guaranteed not to fail
● Mildew resistant
● 2 mil exterior coating offers unbelievable snag and abrasion resistance
● Sleek coating is easy to decontaminate and provides great liquid shedding characteristics
● Heat sealed seams are stronger than the material itself and can withstand extensive laundering