Premium high visibility jacket is waterproof, breathable and comfortable for long hours in tough work environments.
- Waterproof and breathable for all season comfort
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
- Storm fly front with throat guard seals out wind and rain
- Roll-a-way hood in collar for added convenience
- Use as a shell with SYNC System® liners of the same size
- Polyurethane on 300 denier polyester
- Mesh/taffeta lining for added comfort
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant for high visibility and breathability
- Convenient front radio pocket with exterior badge holder and 2 mic tabs
- 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- Elastic cuffs with hook & loop take-up straps on sleeves
- 100% waterproof stitched and taped sealed seams
- Tapered sweep with adjustable elastic drawcord for added protection
- Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement
- Dark colored front helps conceal dirt
- D-ring access for fall protection harness
- Mildew resistant
Would you be able to confirm if this product has a perm rating between 11,000mm and 20,000mm? thank you in advance.
I love to quick delivery and text updates of my product. Thank you as always.
Dry and comfortable
Great kept me dry while directional drilling in the snow and rain along with staying visible to traffic
Not worth high price point. XL Orange Icon Jacket.
The first day of wearing this to shield me from a chilly morning wind the Velcro tab to adjust my left sleeve cuff pulled off into my hand and left a loose split cuff. It was a shame as I was in the process of bragging about the features such as the sync system. As for comfort and remaining build quality I would say it is pretty decent. Nick
Hi Nick, Oh no! We are so sorry about this. One of our product experts will be contacting you shortly to discuss.
Not that good
Way to expensive for what you get. Hood is of no use. Hood is not warm or protective. Jacket must have liner for any warmth. I use a zip up hoodie sweatshirt for liner.