Phase 2 Heavyweight Fleece
Phase 2 Heavyweight Fleece|
Innovative hybrid jacket that combines the warmth and comfort of fleece with the durability of woven polyester to meet hi-vis requirements.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 2 compliant jacket for high visibility.
- Storm fly front and zipper front closure seals out wind.
- Athletic apparel design and performance adapted for work environments.
- Front hand warmer pockets with zipper closure.
- Insulating heavy weight fleece provides warmth and comfort.
- Right and left breast security pockets with zipper closure.
- Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
- Adjustable elastic drawcord at waist for easy adjustment.
- 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
- Black material in high wear areas helps conceal dirt.
- 4 exterior pockets for added convenience.
- Sleeves are lined for ease of use.
- Breathable, insulating fabric for 3 season comfort.
- 2 Mic Tabs.
- Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
- Use as liner in SYNC System® shells of the same size.
Environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY TO ANSI/ISEA 107
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
phase 2 heavyweight fleece jacket
2nd one i have bought. was happy to see item was still made exactly like the one i bought 4 or 5 years ago do not change a thing
hase 2 liner
very warm when zpped into rain shell makes a warm winter coat that is also waterproof