- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant for high visibility
- 300 denier polyester shell for excellent durability and performance
- Fleece body lining and quilted polyester sleeve lining for warmth and comfort
- Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection
- Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain
- Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement
- Roll-a-way hood in collar for your convenience
- 2-inch silver reflective tape for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- 5 exterior and 3 interior pockets for added convenience
- Front hand warmer pockets with closure
- Left breast radio pocket with flap closure
- Heavy-duty stretch knit cuffs and waist for comfortable fit
- Dark colored front helps conceal dirt where it accumulates most
- Waterproof underarm zipper vents to help reduce heat and moisture
- 2 Mic Tabs
For use in environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY TO ANSI/ISEA 107
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Well made, warm and comfortable. Quickly becoming my favorite jacket.
It is a nice warm jacket.
Superb Jacket for winter wear
I purchased these jackets for my maintenance and driver team and they absolutely love them. They work in the elements daily and these jackets keep them warm and dry. Recommend buying.
Review of the Bomber Jacket
Very pleased have used the same jacket in the past for working in Construction. Very well made and very warm. My son wanted his own so bought 2 new ones. Highly recommended product. Very visible and comfortable in the bad elements.
I really enjoy this jacket. It keeps me nice and warm and dry.