Bomber II Jacket
J26112 (Fluorescent Yellow-Green)
J26119 (Fluorescent Orange-Red)
ANSI compliant high visibility insulated jacket
A highly visible insulated winter wear jacket designed to provide warmth, comfort and safety at an affordable price.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● Fluorescent background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant, 100% waterproof jacket for high visibility.
● Loaded with premium features for multipurpose applications.
● Quilted polyester lining provides warmth and comfort.
● 210 denier polyester shell for great wear.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● 5 exterior and 3 interior pockets for added convenience.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain.
● Roll-a-way hood in collar for your convenience.
● Slash front pockets with closure.
● Left breast radio pocket with flap closure.
● Elasticized cuffs and waist for comfortable fit.
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
● Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Tall sizes have 3" added length on sleeve and body.
Class 3 defines the highest level of visibility. Type R for roadway and traffic safety.
Designed to meet the ANSI 107 standard, Job Sight apparel is engineered to provide excellent daytime and nighttime visibility, superior comfort, and safety protection in the toughest work environments.
ANSI 107 Certificate of Compliance
Bomber II Sell Sheet
Bomber II Spec Sheet (Yellow)
Bomber II Spec Sheet (Orange)
Bought my Dad the Bomber II jacket as a gift. My Dad was absolutely pleased with this jacket. As soon as I gave it to him, he wore it around the house. Great product, I will most definitely purchase TINGLEY again!!! Thank you TINGLEY
I have a closet full of very expensive jackets that do not come close to the wind, rain protection and comfort this jacket provides, it is GREAT!!! I am a commercial cargo pilot with a major cargo company. Being on the ramp at night, cold, wet and blowing rain it exceeded my expectations. I was completely dry and comfortable, no wetness at all. I wish they made this same jacket without the reflective tape and in other colors for everyday wear.
Love the jacket, will buy another one
I am an EMT who wore the jacket for the first time last week, standing in the rain for two days. I stayed dry, thanks to the quality construction and fold-out hood. The bright color really stood out on cloudy days. I really have not found any faults of the jacket. The workmanship and materials are all top-notch. If I could change one thing, I would add black cuffs to this jacket to hold down soiling. In 60 degree temps, I found the jacket to be a bit warm, so it should do well in colder weather. Being 6'4," 200 lbs., with a 37" sleeve length, I was very happy to find that XLT fit perfectly. I wish Tingley offered more styles in Tall sizes.
This jacket has proven to be very warm, light weight and very durable! It also looks pretty nice as well! This jacket has more than exceeded my expectations and for the price point, it's a no brainer.