Winter-Tuff Ice Traction Overshoe
ITEM # 1350
Help prevent slips and falls on ice and snow packed surfaces
If you walk or work on ice or snow, you want to be sure to avoid a slip and fall injury. The 46 tungsten carbide-tipped studs in our Winter-Tuff® stretch rubber overshoes dig into slippery surfaces to help keep you safe.
Ideal Applications: Transportation, Utilities, DOT’s, Municipalities and General Industry.
Warning: Not recommended for use indoors. Studs can scratch floor surfaces.
● Hi-Top Traction Overshoe – Covers work shoe up to ankle.
● Cleated/studded outsole.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Rust and corrosion resistant tungsten carbide studs provide excellent slip resistance on ice and snow pack.
● Unlike other traction products, ours are lightweight and stay flexible in cold temperatures for all day comfort.
● Completely locks out bad weather for maximum protection up to the ankle.
● Excellent stretch and tear resistance for more durability, comfort, and easy on/off.
● Abrasion resistant sole for long wear.
● Tough and durable, yet affordable.
Awesome product totally satisfied
Took some work to get over the boots, it took both my husband and myself to get them on, but he said I'm never taking them off. He loves them, wish I had found them years ago for him. Perfect gift for him, since he ice fishes almost everyday :)
Very good well worth it.
I deliver fuel and these overshoes are the best thing to wear when the going is slick. I was tired of those strap-on ice cleats, always falling off, especially when you don't realize they weren't on! I've had these for several years now and they are holding up well. Put these on and walk on ice with confidence!
I recently purchased the 3-XL for more security in clearing snow from my sloped driveway. They fit comfortably over my Size 15 shoes and make me feel much more secure in the snow. We haven't had ice in my area of Iowa since I bought them. I'm retired, so I don't have to "get out." If these don't help, I'm sure nothing else will. I'll just stop shoveling and stay in the house!