ITEM # O23122
Affordable, breathable, high visibility safety outerwear
Polyurethane on 150 denier polyester. An innovative product that is ANSI 107 compliant for high visibility and breathability. The Vision™ provides all season comfort at an affordable price.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● Snap-fly front overalls.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E compliant overalls for high visibility and breathability.
● Designed for use in multipurpose applications.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Breathable. Test Method ASTM E96.
● Waterproof, breathable fabric for all season comfort.
● Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware.
● Suspenders with quick release buckles and crossover.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on ankle cuffs for adjustable fit.
● Mildew resistant.
ANSI 107 Class E defines garment must be worn with a Class 2 or 3 garment to meet ANSI compliance.
ASTM E96 is the Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Breathability.
Designed to meet the ANSI 107 standard, Job Sight apparel is engineered to provide excellent daytime and nighttime visibility, superior comfort, and safety protection in the toughest work environments.
I ordered this rain gear in 3x. Should have ordered 4x maybe 5x.
Not really what I was looking for. Very thin and good for light work. I was looking for something more durable to stand up to concrete slurry.
Thanks for your feedback! Our Vision line is constructed of a waterproof, breathable material for most high-vis use. For more durability, check out our Icon high-vis overalls. If you are unhappy with any product, please contact customer service and we can assist you. -Team Tingley
I think they will be fine, I was trying to get a pair like we wore at United Airlines on Kansas City. These are a little thinner but good pair. Thank you. Just being honest. Thanks for you help.
Previous purchase of the less expensive rubberized model works better for mining. It was a mistake to think this more expensive model would be better.
This is a test review.