Winter-Tuff Ice Traction Overshoe
ITEM # 1350
Help prevent slips and falls on ice and snow packed surfaces
If you walk or work on ice or snow, you want to be sure to avoid a slip and fall injury. The 46 tungsten carbide-tipped studs in our Winter-Tuff® stretch rubber overshoes dig into slippery surfaces to help keep you safe.
Ideal Applications: Transportation, Utilities, DOT’s, Municipalities and General Industry.
Warning: Not recommended for use indoors. Studs can scratch floor surfaces.
● Hi-Top Traction Overshoe – Covers work shoe up to ankle.
● Cleated/studded outsole.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Rust and corrosion resistant tungsten carbide studs provide excellent slip resistance on ice and snow pack.
● Unlike other traction products, ours are lightweight and stay flexible in cold temperatures for all day comfort.
● Completely locks out bad weather for maximum protection up to the ankle.
● Excellent stretch and tear resistance for more durability, comfort, and easy on/off.
● Abrasion resistant sole for long wear.
● Tough and durable, yet affordable.
Walking about, caring for our horses in the icy winter of Maine is a lot safer wearing these overshoes . Easy on, no worries about slipping off, and gripping spikes ensure a safe walk around paddocks and to and from the barn. So impressed with the confident stride it assists to provide- bought a pair for both my daughters and husband!