Airgo™ Ultra Lightweight Boot
ITEM # 21141
These ultra lightweight EVA knee boots are built for comfort & durability in all temperatures - Pick up a pair and see how light a boot can be!
Lightweight, yet durable, these boots are 100% waterproof and have cleated outsoles for traction and slip resistance in wet and muddy conditions. Tiny, self-insulating air bubbles trapped inside the walls of the boot will keep your feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat. Easy to put on and with a wraparound heel kick for hands free removal, these anti-fatigue boots are great for everything from all day chores to walking the dog.
Ideal Applications: Agriculture, Lawn and Garden, Foul Weather, and other general purpose applications.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, caustics, and other chemicals.
● 15 inch height - Plain Toe.
● 70% Lighter than other waterproof rubber and PVC knee boots.
● Seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● Cleated outsole for good traction.
● Tiny air bubbles trapped within the material keep feet warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat.
● Removable polyurethane, contoured insole completes the comfort experience.
Airgo Sell Sheet PDF
These boots are indeed super light, the footbed is extremely comfortable and the traction is great so far! I haven't had them long enough to comment on durability but they sure are comfortable! On a personal note, I have the biggest calves ever and one has some significant scar tissue to make matters worse so I have a terrible time finding boots. The shaft on these is quite wide and would probably fit most comfortably. Unfortunately for me, they're still a bit snug, especially on the calf with all the scar tissue in it. Bummer, but no surprise.