Badger Boots™ Steel Toe
ITEM # 87251
The Badger works as hard as you to get the job done… no matter the conditions
These 15" inch height, ultra comfortable Badger Boots™ are 100% waterproof and feature a breathable Neoprene upper with extra width in the calf area for a more relaxed fit. Steel toe meets meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH. A cushioned footbed helps absorb impact shock and a steel shank provides added arch support. The high-quality rubber outsole is abrasion resistant for long life and will remain flexible in cold temperatures. The self-cleaning cleated outsole provides traction on indoor and outdoor surfaces. A cushioned, removable insole helps wick moisture to keep feet warm and dry.
Ideal Applications: Construction, municipalities, public works, transportation, utilities, farm and barn, agriculture, and many general industrial applications.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alkalies, alcohols, and dilute solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● 15 inch height - Steel Toe.
● Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* for safety toe caps and Electrical Hazard protection.
● Steel shank for added arch support.
● High quality rubber and 5mm Neoprene with 2mm Airmesh construction are 100% waterproof and durable.
● Ultra comfortable breathable Neoprene upper with extra width in the calf area for a more relaxed fit.
● Snugleg last design hugs the foot for all day working comfort.
● Heel kick for easy hands free removal.
● Removable, cushioned insole helps wick moisture to keep feet warm and dry.
● Self-cleaning cleated outsole provides traction on indoor and outdoor surfaces.
*Boot shall withstand 18,000 volts at 60 HZ for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions tested as per lab conditions in Test Method F2412. Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electrical Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive Footwear is required. Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.