Bomber 3.1 Jacket
Bomber 3.1 Jacket|
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant for high visibility
- 210 denier polyester shell for great wear
- Quilted polyester lining provides warmth and comfort
- Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection
- Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain
- Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement
- Roll-a-way hood in collar for your convenience
- 2-inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- 5 exterior and 3 interior pockets for added convenience
- Slash front pockets with closure
- Left breast radio pocket with flap closure
- Elasticized cuffs and waist for comfortable fit
- Dark colored front helps conceal dirt
- 2 Mic Tabs
franks new jacket
This jacket is awesome. Its very warm. I ride a harley and wear it as additional protection during hours of darkness.
I thought I was happy. They don't tell you that these coats are good for up to 25 washes. That should be fine, right? I have washed mine 4 or 5 times, ( cold water, gentle detergent). It is falling apart at the seams, literally. The reflective tape is falling off. The elastic is falling off. The side seams have separated. The forearms have separated. The liner ripped soon after I purchased the coat, right where the wrist cuff hooks to the shell. In short, do not expect this to be a lasting item. A $50 Walmart coat and high vis vest will last much longer. If the price was half of what it is, I would have gave a higher rating.
Bomber 3.1 jacket
The jacket fits great, I usually have trouble finding jackets that fit well, but this fits great and it is very versatile. Will definitely recommend this jacket to anyone looking for a new jacket.
Keeps you dry and warm while out working at the airfield.
Like how it feels and with removable line even better.
Awesome customer service
Couple weeks less than a year the zipper breaks. I contact customer service who end up sending me a new jacket with the liner at no cost. You just don't see this type of customer service these days. I will make sure to continue to purchase Tingley products.