Bomber II Jacket
J26112 (Fluorescent Yellow-Green)
J26119 (Fluorescent Orange-Red)
ANSI compliant high visibility insulated jacket
A highly visible insulated winter wear jacket designed to provide warmth, comfort and safety at an affordable price.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● Fluorescent background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant, 100% waterproof jacket for high visibility.
● Loaded with premium features for multipurpose applications.
● Quilted polyester lining provides warmth and comfort.
● 210 denier polyester shell for great wear.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● 5 exterior and 3 interior pockets for added convenience.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain.
● Roll-a-way hood in collar for your convenience.
● Slash front pockets with closure.
● Left breast radio pocket with flap closure.
● Elasticized cuffs and waist for comfortable fit.
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
● Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Tall sizes have 3" added length on sleeve and body.
Class 3 defines the highest level of visibility. Type R for roadway and traffic safety.
Designed to meet the ANSI 107 standard, Job Sight apparel is engineered to provide excellent daytime and nighttime visibility, superior comfort, and safety protection in the toughest work environments.
ANSI 107 Certificate of Compliance
Bomber II Sell Sheet
Bomber II Spec Sheet (Yellow)
Bomber II Spec Sheet (Orange)
Bomber II Jacket....GREAT
The Bomber II Jacket is great! Love it!
It’s warm, and water proof. Just what I wanted.
I bought this coat and matching pants to wear for snow removal, I thought it looked like it could shed the snow well. I did not expect such an awesome coat, it is light weight and every bit as warm as my arctic lined Carhartt. I was blowing snow at 4 degrees with high winds and never once felt the cold. This coat went from, might use it once and a while, to my wear everyday coat, I never leave home without it. The only thing that could be better is to make the tiny pockets large enough to hold gloves.
A great product at a good price!
Just what we were looking for!