ITEM # J26002
Premium ANSI compliant high visibility insulated jacket
Made to provide superior warmth, comfort, and safety in the harshest conditions.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant, 100% waterproof jacket for high visibility.
● Loaded with premium features for multipurpose applications.
● Fleece body lining and quilted polyester sleeve lining provide warmth and comfort.
● 300 denier polyester shell for excellent durability and performance.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● 5 exterior and 3 interior pockets for added convenience.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain.
● Roll-a-way hood in collar for your convenience.
● Front hand warmer pockets with closure.
● Left breast radio pocket with flap closure.
● Heavy duty stretch knit cuffs and waist for comfortable fit.
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
● Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Waterproof underarm zipper vents to help reduce heat and moisture.
● 2 Mic Tabs.
Class 3 defines the highest level of visibility. Type R for roadway and traffic safety.
Designed to meet the ANSI 107 standard, Job Sight apparel is engineered to provide excellent daytime and nighttime visibility, superior comfort, and safety protection in the toughest work environments.
Very pleased have used the same jacket in the past for working in Construction. Very well made and very warm. My son wanted his own so bought 2 new ones. Highly recommended product. Very visible and comfortable in the bad elements.
I really enjoy this jacket. It keeps me nice and warm and dry.
Two hours into wearing the jacket the zipper got stuck and broke. I have warmer jackets that aren’t hi viz but I’d have to wear an annoying breakaway vest. This jacket is a complete waste of money for something made of Chineseium. A Carhartt jacket at the same price has a metal zipper, not this plastic ****.
Hi Ryan, Thanks for letting us know about your issue with the Bomber jacket. We set a high standard for our products and are truly sorry to hear that this missed the mark with you. Someone will be in touch shortly to help. -Team Tingley
We, first of all, are very impressed with delivery time of the jackets. They came quicker than we expected. The jackets are of excellent quality thus far, and my guys are enjoying have the protection from elements.
We are in construction in the PNW, so our weather can be very rainy. Our guys absolutely love this bomber jacket. The only thing I would warn is that go up one size from what you would normally wear. Our guys found that they tend to run small. Overall the coat is a great value and product.