ITEM # J26002
Premium ANSI compliant high visibility insulated jacket
Made to provide superior warmth, comfort, and safety in the harshest conditions.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant, 100% waterproof jacket for high visibility.
● Loaded with premium features for multipurpose applications.
● Fleece body lining and quilted polyester sleeve lining provide warmth and comfort.
● 300 denier polyester shell for excellent durability and performance.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● 5 exterior and 3 interior pockets for added convenience.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain.
● Roll-a-way hood in collar for your convenience.
● Front hand warmer pockets with closure.
● Left breast radio pocket with flap closure.
● Heavy duty stretch knit cuffs and waist for comfortable fit.
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
● Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Waterproof underarm zipper vents to help reduce heat and moisture.
● 2 Mic Tabs.
Class 3 defines the highest level of visibility.
Designed to meet the ANSI 107 standard, Job Sight apparel is engineered to provide excellent daytime and nighttime visibility, superior comfort, and safety protection in the toughest work environments.
Look for another option. The seams and the reflective material WILL come undone. This is my second bomber jacket in as many year. They DONT LAST. The jacket can be as water resistant and windproof as much as you want but when the seams stitch come apart then it doesnt protect you. .. Tingley change you materials to a heavier duty use. Double triple stitch your seams and reflective material. Follow the lead from carhartt ...i promise you that you'll sell ALOT more jacket.
Excellent; Plaza Auto Auction outside employees get one.
Runs small and arms are a bit short. We go up a size. The jacket lasts one/two seasons
You, people? Need bigger sizes. Like 4x, tall or 5x tall
Need bigger sizes? Like 4x Tall or 5x Tall
Comfortable and fits right. Perfect for the cold weather.
I work in Commercial plumbing. The jacket keeps me warm in the cold weather