ITEM # C53122
The Ultimate General Purpose Rain Coat
Highly visible, flame resistant, and loaded with special features, the Comfort-Brite® is lightweight, durable, and affordable.
Ideal Applications: Utilities, Telecommunication, Construction, Transportation, DOT, Municipalities, Waste Management, General Industry
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant coat for high visibility
● Loaded with special features for multipurpose applications
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility
● 2-inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
● Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum freedom of movement
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
● Zipper/storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants
● Non-conductive hardware
● Roll-a-way hood in collar design for added convenience
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
● D-ring access for fall protection harness
● Hook & loop take-up straps on sleeve cuffs for adjustable fit
● Mildew resistant
● Back slit with snaps for closure
● Flame resistant tested. Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches (Test method ASTM D6413)
Class 3 defines the highest level of visibility. Type R for roadway and traffic safety.
ASTM D6413 test method is used to measure the vertical flame resistance of textiles.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning.
Easy to work in working in an oil storage facility