ITEM # C53122
The Ultimate General Purpose Rain Coat
Highly visible, flame resistant, and loaded with special features, the Comfort-Brite® is lightweight, durable, and affordable.
Ideal Applications: Utilities, Telecommunication, Construction, Transportation, DOT’s, Municipalities, Waste Management and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts, and alkalies.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant coat for high visibility.
● Loaded with special features for multipurpose applications.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum freedom of movement.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Zipper/storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants.
● Non-conductive hardware.
● Roll-a-way hood in collar design for added convenience.
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
● D-ring access for fall protection harness.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on sleeve cuffs for adjustable fit.
● Mildew resistant.
● Back slit with snaps for closure.
● Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. (Test method ASTM D6413.)
Class 3 defines the highest level of visibility. Type R for roadway and traffic safety.
ASTM D6413 test method is used to measure the vertical flame resistance of textiles.
Job Sight FR Apparel for ANSI 107 compliant high visibility and flame resistance.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Easy to work in working in an oil storage facility