The Ultimate General Purpose Rain Jacket
Highly visible, flame resistant, and loaded with special features, the Comfort-Brite® is lightweight, durable, and affordable.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility
- Loaded with special features for multipurpose applications
- Fluorescent background material for excellent daytime visibility
- 2-inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- Hook & loop take-up straps on sleeve cuffs for adjustable fit
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
- Zipper/storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants
- Non-conductive hardware
- Roll-a-way hood in collar design for added convenience
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
- D-ring access for fall protection harness
- Easy access cargo pockets with closure
- Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum freedom of movement
- Mildew resistant
- Flame resistant tested. Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches (Test method ASTM D6413)
Utilities, Telecommunications, Construction, Transportation, DOT, Municipalities, Waste Management, General Industry
Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalis
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY TO ANSI/ISEA 107
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Fantastic rain jacket. Rugged, durable and DRY!
Have a Tingley rain jacket at work. Loved it so much I purchased one for home and personal use. Rain is not getting in and I think the high visibility will be useful so that drivers can see me as I ride in the rain.
Great product just what I was looking for being in the petroleum tanker trade and being in compliance with all loading racks with being FR and high visible. It covers all bases