Eagle Hooded Jacket
ITEM # J21107
Heavy protection, lightweight comfort
Breathable Eagle™ polyurethane on nylon jacket for all day comfort and wear. The most lightweight and comfortable industrial rain jacket we make, the Eagle is made of 200 denier nylon and coated on the inside with polyurethane.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Sanitation, Forestry, Sewer & Water Works and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Good in most hydrocarbon oils, organic acids, salts, alkalies and in some organic solvents. Not recommended in ketones, alcohols and certain solvents.
● Raglan sleeve construction for comfortable fit.
● Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● Storm fly front seals out wind, rain and contaminants.
● Attached hood.
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive snaps.
● Mildew resistant.
● Breathable. Test method ASTM E96.
● Interior polyurethane coating and exterior DWR (Durable Water Repellency) coating for 100% waterproof protection.
● Generously cut to fit over the heaviest of work clothes.
ASTM E96 is the Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Breathability.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
I just thought the jacket was too small for a big man like myself, I would need to buy a completely different jacket that is suitable for me, but again that's my opinion.