Tri-Hazard® Liquidproof, Arc Flash and Flash Fire Protection
Tri-Hazard® technology offers high visibility, liquidproof and arc flash protection. Thermo-Grid® construction helps block out heat energy while the flame-resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquidproof protection in a soft, lightweight coat.
- 48-inch coat
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant for flame resistance and high visibility
- Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal performance and NFPA 70E
- Arc rating 11 cal/cm²
- Fluorescent orange-red background for excellent daytime visibility
- 2-inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- Designed for complete freedom of movement while working overhead
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection
- Zipper/storm fly front with snap closure and hidden hardware seals out heat, wind, rain and contaminants
- Flame-resistant corduroy collar with roll-a-way hood for convenience
- Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook & loop take-up strap for safe fit
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
- D-ring access for fall protection harness
- Hook & loop take-up straps on wrists for adjustable fit
All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline and Construction, Petrochemical
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Winner of Frost & Sullivan 2016 Best Practices Award
North American Protective Clothing New Product Innovation Award
Quad-Hazard technology offers high visibility, liquidproof, arc flash and flash fire protection.
Nomex is a registered trademark for flame-resistant meta-aramid material.
Eclipse U.S. Patent No. 10,137,662