ITEM # C44129
Tri-Hazard® high visibility, liquid proof, and Arc flash protection
Revolutionary Tri-Hazard® protection. Offers high visibility, liquid proof, and arc flash protection. Thermo-Grid® technology helps block out heat energy while the flame resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquid proof protection in a soft, lightweight coat.
Ideal Applications: All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline and Construction work, and Petrochemical applications.
● 48 inch coat.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant for flame resistance and high visibility.
● Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal performance and NFPA 70E.
● Arc rating 11 cal/cm².
● Fluorescent orange-red background for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement while working overhead.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquid proof protection.
● Zipper/storm fly front with snap closure and hidden hardware seals out heat, wind, rain and contaminants.
● Flame resistant corduroy collar with roll-a-way hood for comfort and convenience.
● Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook & loop take-up strap for safe fit.
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware.
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
● D-ring access for fall protection harness.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on wrists for adjustable fit.
Winner of Frost & Sullivan 2016 Best Practices Award
North American Protective Clothing New Product Innovation Award
ANSI 107 Class 3 defines the highest level of visibility. Type R specifies Roadway and Temporary Traffic Zones.
ASTM F1891 specification establishes applicable test methods, minimum physical and thermal performance criteria, a suggested sizing guide, and suggested purchasing information for rainwear for use by workers who may be exposed to thermal hazards of momentary electric arcs and open flames.
Tri-Hazard® Technology Offers Liquid Proof, Arc Flash And Flash Fire Protection
Job Sight FR Apparel for ANSI 107 compliant high visibility and flame resistance.
Nomex is a registered trademark for flame-resistant meta-aramid material.
Eclipse U.S. Patent No. 10,137,662
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.