ITEM # C44129
Tri-Hazard® high visibility, liquidproof and arc flash protection
Tri-Hazard® technology offers high visibility, liquidproof and arc flash protection. Thermo-Grid® construction helps block out heat energy while the flame-resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquidproof protection in a soft, lightweight coat.
Ideal Applications: All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline and Construction, Petrochemical
● 48-inch coat
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant for flame resistance and high visibility
● Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal performance and NFPA 70E
● Arc rating 11 cal/cm²
● Fluorescent orange-red background for excellent daytime visibility
● 2-inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
● Designed for complete freedom of movement while working overhead
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection
● Zipper/storm fly front with snap closure and hidden hardware seals out heat, wind, rain and contaminants
● Flame-resistant corduroy collar with roll-a-way hood for convenience
● Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook & loop take-up strap for safe fit
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
● D-ring access for fall protection harness
● Hook & loop take-up straps on wrists for adjustable fit
Winner of Frost & Sullivan 2016 Best Practices Award
North American Protective Clothing New Product Innovation Award
ANSI 107 Class 3 defines the highest level of visibility. Type R specifies Roadway and Temporary Traffic Zones.
ASTM F1891 specification establishes applicable test methods, minimum physical and thermal performance criteria, a suggested sizing guide, and suggested purchasing information for rainwear for use by workers who may be exposed to thermal hazards of momentary electric arcs and open flames.
Tri-Hazard® Technology Offers Liquid Proof, Arc Flash And Flash Fire Protection
Nomex is a registered trademark for flame-resistant meta-aramid material.
Eclipse U.S. Patent No. 10,137,662
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning.