Quad-Hazard® High Visibility, Liquidproof, Arc Flash and Flash Fire Protection
Revolutionary Quad-Hazard® protection offers high visibility, liquidproof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Thermo-Grid® technology helps block out heat energy while the flame-resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquid proof protection in soft, lightweight overalls.
Ideal Applications: All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline and Construction, T&D Petrochemical
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies
● Snap fly front overalls
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E compliant overalls for high visibility
● Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E
● Arc rating 8.7 cal/cm²
● Conforms to ASTM F2733 for Flash Fire Performance
● Average predicted total burn area <1.8%
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility
● 2-inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware
● Self material suspenders with heavy-duty quick-release buckles and crossover
● Hook & loop take-up straps on ankle cuffs for adjustable fit
Winner of Frost & Sullivan 2016 Best Practices Award
North American Protective Clothing New Product Innovation Award
Quad-Hazard technology offers high visibility, liquidproof, arc flash and flash fire protection.
Nomex is a registered trademark for flame-resistant meta-aramid material.
Eclipse U.S. Patent No. 10,137,662