Quad-Hazard® High Visibility, Liquidproof, Arc Flash and Flash Fire Protection
Revolutionary Quad-Hazard® protection offers high visibility, liquidproof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Thermo-Grid® technology helps block out heat energy while the flame-resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquid proof protection in soft, lightweight overalls.
- Snap fly front overalls
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E compliant overalls for high visibility
- Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E
- Arc rating 8.7 cal/cm²
- Conforms to ASTM F2733 for Flash Fire Performance
- Average predicted total burn area < 9.5%
- Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility
- 2-inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware
- Self material suspenders with heavy-duty quick-release buckles and crossover
- Hook & loop take-up straps on ankle cuffs for adjustable fit
All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline and Construction, T&D Petrochemical
Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalis
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Winner of Frost & Sullivan 2016 Best Practices Award
North American Protective Clothing New Product Innovation Award
Quad-Hazard technology offers high visibility, liquidproof, arc flash and flash fire protection.
Nomex is a registered trademark for flame-resistant meta-aramid material.
Eclipse U.S. Patent No. 10,137,662
Jacket a bit too short
The pants are easy to get into while wearing boots. I tried wearing the coat by itself in the rain, and it's too short for that......my jeans got soaked by the runoff. I am pleased with this rainsuit, and would recommend it.