Flite Safety Toe Boot with Safety-Loc Outsole
ITEM # 28259
Flite® - A Revolution in Protective Footwear™
Made from Aerex 1.5.5® – a proprietary, chemical-resistant, thermally-insulative, microcellular polymer, resulting in boots that are over 40% lighter compared to most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots. Lightweight upper, cushioned heel, slip-resistant nitrile rubber outsole and composite toe provide superior comfort and safety.
Ideal Applications: Wide variety of Food Processing (Dairy, Meats, Vegetables, and Refrigerated/Frozen Foods), Farm/Ag, Chemical, and Petrochemical.
Chemical Resistance: Superior chemical resistance to fats, oils, hydrocarbons, certain acids, and caustics makes Flite an excellent choice for food processing and petrochemical applications.
● 15 inch height gray upper with composite safety toe and orange Safety-Loc outsole.
● Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* and will not set-off metal detectors.
● Durable, seamless upper is 100% liquid proof.
● Safety-Loc, slip-Resistant, nitrile rubber outsole provides superior grip on dry, wet, and contaminated surfaces.
● Tiny air bubbles trapped within the material keep feet warm in the cold and cooler in the heat.
● Aerex 1.5.5™ is anti-fatigue: studies show that every pound reduced in footwear weight is like 5 pounds off your back and 5% less energy expended.**
● Calf-Relief Topline (CRT)™ is not only stylish, it provides easier on and off and roomier calf space.
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
● Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away.
● Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 testing.
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
**Jones BH, et. al. Ergonomics, Aug. 1984
Material that is self-insulating and speaks directly to the numerous studies that show every 1 lb. reduction in footwear weight is like 5 lb. off your back and 5% less energy expended.
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
I ordered size 10 and needed to go down to 9. The customer service was very helpful about this process. The boots themselves allow me to run in a full blown sprint if I wanted to in the wet floor conditions I work in. Because they aren't laced more air can reach my feet allowing for very little to no wrinkled skin at the end of the night. When my co workers throw water down on the floor at the end of the night I don't have to worry about water drenching my feet like the old pair I had that were laced. The Flite boots go all the way up to the bottom of the knee allowing for generous amounts of splash with no contact to the feet. I tuck my pant leg into the boots so IF any water clears that top edge it will be absorbed by my pant leg. Thank you Tingley!
They were knowledgeable and patient. Thank you.