Icon 3.1 Jacket w/ Phase 1 Fleece Liner
ITEM # J24172
Premium high visibility jacket is waterproof, breathable and comes with a black fleece SYNC® System liner included.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant for high visibility and breathability
● Fluorescent yellow-green background for excellent daytime visibility
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
● Waterproof and breathable fabric for all season comfort
● Breathable. Test Method ASTM E96
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement
● Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
● 2-way Zipper/storm fly front with throat guard, seals out wind and rain
● Roll-a-way adjustable hood in collar design for added convenience
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
● D-ring access for fall protection harness
● Mesh/taffeta lining for added comfort
● Hand warmer side pockets with front cargo pockets and hook & loop closure
● Convenient front radio pocket with exterior badge holder
● Inner breast pocket with zipper closure
● Elastic cuffs with hook & loop take-up straps on sleeves
● Tapered sweep with adjustable elastic drawcord on jacket for added protection
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt
● 2 Mic tabs
● Mildew resistant
● Use as a shell with SYNC System® liners of the same size
ANSI 107 Class 3 defines the highest level of visibility. Type R specifies Roadway and Temporary Traffic Zones.
ASTM E96 is the Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Breathability.
Used your jackets for along time wore my last one out I love them
A “must have” jacket for Truckers
This is our second time buying this jacket. After 3 years of having our first icon 3.1 jacket we finally had to buy this jacket again. We are truck drivers and got 5th wheel grease on them, that we could not get out. We love these jackets for the many different weather conditions we come across. Plus with having limited space, this jacket is a must.
I purchased this jacket on the recommendation of a water utility employee who has one issued by his company. I deliver mail, and am out in the weather 100% of the time, so I spent the money in anticipation that it would keep me dry. It failed. A half hour into its use I felt wetness below my left armpit. The rain was steady but light, and the jacket proved to be useless as the water oozed through the fabric during the course of the day leaving my shirt damp (I did not use the fleece liner). I am highly disappointed. In addition, I find this jacket to run small in size, particularly when used in combination with the fleece. I would NOT recommend this jacket to anyone who wishes to stay dry.
My boss ordered some of these. I was pleasantly surprised when I received it, you can feel quality. It's the most comfortable rain gear I've had, even better than the gortex parka I wore in the service. It is well ventilated through a flap in the back, so I don't end up wet from sweating, but manages to keep the rain out. The jacket itself is plenty warm even when its in the low fourties (farenheit) and raining. Combined with the fleece it's plenty warm enough for less than freezing air temps in the 20's (hasn't been colder since I got it, but for me it was a bit too warm at those temperatures). The only gripe is that with the fleece, I could have probably got a size larger, as the extra layer kind of restricts my movement. Without the fleece it fits about perfect though, and I don't need that extra layer unless im standing around because I stay plenty warm if im moving. So it's kind of a non-issue for me. However some of my coworkers take issue with it this aspect 10/10 would reccomend.
It's warm keeps you dry
It's warm keeps you dry you can be seen good